Scientific Tree has come into being with a noble mission and a cause. In today's world, sharing of scientific knowledge, research findings, dissertations, demonstrative laboratory procedures, methods, and strategies within the scientific community in general and people at large has become a necessity. It is towards this end, Scientific Tree organizes scientific conferences year after year bringing all the scientists of the world on a single platform where they can share their knowledge, wisdom, scientific treatise, experiences and experiments on subjects crucial to human existence and their wellness and well-being. Presently Scientific Conference is conducting a Conference at international level on Agriculture and Horticulture.
Welcome to the wonderful International Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture.
Horticulture is a science that employs special techniques and methods to cultivate plants, including methods used to properly condition the soil for seed planting or planting tubers. It includes cultivation, plant propagation, breeding of plants, production of crops, plant physiology as well as biochemistry and genetic engineering. They are mainly vegetables, trees, flowers, turf, shrubs, fruits and nuts. Agriculture is the science of growing food crops and rearing animals for farming. Agriculture actually rearranges so that plants are protected for human consumption. Agriculture is divided into two categories such as conventional and sustainable agriculture. Conventional agriculture deals with modifying some environmental factors like trees, soil tilling, and irrigation and all activities that favor single crop growing especially for crops like wheat, rice and corn. Sustainable agriculture is where ecological principles are employed in the farming.
This conference further discusses new trends, new discoveries, and new approaches, the advance technologies in agriculture and horticulture. What are the advanced developments in agriculture and horticulture and how it helps benefitting humans globally? There will be discussions, debates, lectures, live-wire interactions, keynote addresses, plenary talks, poster sessions, workshops, and symposia etc. You can learn more about agriculture and horticulture. This Conference is aimed at enhancing your knowledge further which we are sure is going to help you in your profession and career.
International Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture being held in Osaka, Japan on 27th to 29th of May 2019 is a forum
* To explore, study, understand, discuss and gain insights into the developments, drawbacks, bottlenecks, status and issues in agriculture and horticulture.
* To discuss about the technological advancements, the research and development, new trends and approaches in treating agriculture and horticulture.
* To learn how far policies and regulatory issues in agriculture and horticulture has ensured the well-being and good health of the people.
* To know whether benefits in agriculture and horticulture can be personalized and to what extent are going to be addressed threadbare in this Conference.
* To know what more needs to be done in agriculture and horticulture, its research benefits reaching every single human being across the nations.
* All these high flung activities revolve around one subject: How agriculture and horticulture can at best be utilized to benefit the scientific community and the people in general.
And by participating in this Conference, participants have an advantage of meeting renowned speakers of international stature, and by discussing, debating, networking, and sharing, participants shall benefit a lot by gaining insights into their respective profession falling under agriculture and horticulture.
This International Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture provides wonderful opportunities to all the participants to share their knowledge, skills, expertise, experience, research notes, case studies, database in laser optics and photonics through networking and interacting.
* You will gain a lot by attending this Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture as this is going to be a livewire event with lively debates, discussions, workshops, brain storming sessions, sharing knowledge & experience, keynote addresses by renowned speakers, sharing research findings, power point presentations, posters and video presentations.
* You will learn what technological advancements were made in agriculture and horticulture.
* You will benefit by learning how those technological advances influence your profession and your career-life.
As it is said "Information is Power"; being equipped with information in your service sector makes you more knowledgeable, more skilled and well-informed; and puts you one notch above your peers in your career-life.
* Thus Scientific Tree believes and advices all the people whose career lives are intertwined with agriculture and horticulture, the research, the innovations, the technological advancements, its allied studies to attend this Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture being held in Osaka, Japan on 27th to 29th of May 2019. And benefit a lot.
Agriculturists, horticulturists, floriculturists, entomologists, nutritionists, plant technologists, food technologists, agriculture scientists, agriculture engineers, horticulture scientists, nutrition scientists, veterinarians, greenhouse scientists, greenhouse technologists, environmentalists, biotech professionals, research scholars, research laboratories, research and development department, microbiologists, scientists, researchers, pharmacology professionals, bio-pharmacists, biochemists, and academicians, lab technicians, health practitioners, nurses, pharmacy students, pharmaceutical companies, medical executives, laboratory equipment manufacturers, farmers, healthcare personnel, data scientists, data analysts are welcome to participate in this noble Conference.
Abstract Submission opens
Jan 02, 2018
Early Bird Registration
Mar 22, 2018